13 Nov The Top 8 Benefits of Temping you should know! Week 3
With the number of people temping in an organisation increasing, we thought we would put together a series of blog posts to help you understand the real benefits temping can bring.
This week we are talking about how you can make temping fit around your lifestyle.
Temping is designed to work around you – it offers you fantastic flexibility.
You are in control of your hours, how often you work and when/what career breaks you take. You may want to work for a few months, earn some experience – and some extra cash – then head off travelling, go back to college/university or spend time with your family.
Temping means you can fit work around your life, not the other way around.
You can take more valuable time out for yourself!
So, let’s sum this up! Temping can allow you to…
– Be in control of your hours
– Pick and choose your contract length
– Take a break from work
– Try something different in the workplace
– Earn some experience
– Earn some extra money
– Head off on your travels and see the world
– Continue your studies at college or university
– Do volunteer work
– Enjoy being a full-time parent for a while
– Spend valuable time with your family
With this option, you can fit work around your life, not the other way around!
Contact Hannah Le Tissier on 01481 729340 or email her at email@example.com for more information.