18 Nov Marketing and Recruitment Administrator
Alexander Daniels Offshore provides proactive recruitment solutions for candidates of all levels across a variety of professional industries within the Channel Islands. We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team and be an intrinsic part of our continuous growth.
Based at our centrally located state-of-the-art offices, with open-plan working, regular networking events and generous benefits, it truly is a fantastic and exciting place to work.
We are seeking someone to provide marketing, administrative support and office management services to the Guernsey recruitment team.
- Uploading all incoming job descriptions to the Guernsey website
- Database and spreadsheet maintenance for candidates, clients and active jobs
- Uploading and certifying candidate compliance/registration documentation
- Liaison with suppliers & contractors to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Restocking and monitoring stock levels of office stationery and sundry items
- Daily posting to our social media platforms for new jobs and events
- Weekly distribution of our candidate flyers to clients in Guernsey via Mailchimp
- Quarterly event planning for clients and/or candidates
- Ad-hoc projects
- Be aware of meeting room calendar for each day
- Escort attendees to meeting room and offer tea/coffee/water
- Ask if they have any compliance / forms or paperwork with them to scan – and scan that in whilst they wait for consultant
- Notify consultant of arrival
- Ensure meeting rooms are cleared after each meeting
Any other general duties, to include:
- Keeping the reception desk and reception area tidy
- Keeping “Starter Packs” spreadsheet correct, current and up to date – making up and sending out “Starter Packs” to successful candidates.
- Making up “Client Packs” for consultants to take out with them on client visits
- Being the bright, cheerful and happy face of AD, to act as first point of call for all visitors to the premises
If you would like to find out more about working at AD Offshore and to be a part of our success story, please contact a member of the team in strictest confidence.