Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Compliance Analyst.
- Assist the Compliance Officers/Money Laundering Reporting Officers in delivering all aspects of the compliance and anti-financial crime programme.
- Provide support to the Data Protection Officer, as required.
- Investigating and processing Sanction, PEP and Adverse Media alerts.
- Investigating and processing transaction monitoring alerts.
- Assist with various compliance-related reporting, including breaches, complaints, privacy incidents and personal account dealing.
- Assist with completion of the compliance assurance programme.
Skills and Experience:
- Some knowledge of the Guernsey Financial Services Commission regulatory framework is desirable.
- Some knowledge of banking, fiduciary and/or fund industry is desirable.
- Some experience of independent review of operational processes is desirable.
- Organised and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
|Job Category||Compliance/Risk/Internal Audit|
|Job Time||Full Time|