Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit an Analyst.
- Analysis and performance reporting covering a variety of countries and markets
- Address critical analysis requests and provide deep actionable insights
- Build reports, models and proof of concepts into scalable data solutions
- Partner with relevant teams to determine campaign effectiveness using performance data
- Assist the marketing team to determine ROI and monetary impact of acquisition efforts
- Build constructive and trusted relationships with other business areas and departments to improve the flow of reporting. Providing the rationale and explaining performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise on Performance Reporting technologies and best practice, and promote appropriate adoption with the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong math, stats and logical skills, together with a passion for numbers and creative visualizations Proficient in Excel or other data analysis tools
- Preferably an undergraduate degree in Information Systems / Maths / Stats / Engineering or similar or at least 2 years work experience in a business intelligence or analytics role
- Demonstrable analytical and report development abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships with key stakeholders and peers
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately
- Ability to manage a challenging workload, whilst working quickly and precisely under pressure.
- Proven ability to logically problem solve
|Job Category||Business Analysis|
|Job Level||Array |
|Job Id||AD-GSY-1781 |
|Job Time||Full Time |