30 Jul Trust Supervisor
We have a great opportunity for a Trust Supervisor, working for an established fiduciary services company. In this role, you would be responsible for the day to day running of a small portfolio of complex clients and assist with the trust administration team’s portfolio of clients with the assistance of the Team Leader.
• Educated to ‘A’ Level standard, or equivalent.
• A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
• Studying for a relevant qualification.
• Demonstrated ability of supervising an administration team.
• Good numeracy and computer skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of legal and regulatory framework operating in Guernsey and other territories including anti-money laundering provisions and relevant fiduciary laws etc.
• Technical competence in relation to all Fiduciary matters including trusts, companies, pensions, limited partnerships and other structures.