31 Aug Trust Officer
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Trust Officer, working for a fiduciary services company. In this role, you would manage the provision of an efficient and professional service to a Portfolio of more complex and demanding Companies and Trusts.
- Assist in the management of administrative and clerical duties within a team of Trust and Company Administrators, ensuring that agreed service levels and business standards are met.
- Accurately record time spent on individual cases ensuring that targets are met when reasonably possible.
- Maintain close professional relationship with selected clients and intermediaries ensuring that opportunities for business development are identified and communicated to senior staff.
- Monitor and maintain good business practice and regulatory compliance throughout the Trust Administration team.
- Review investment and financial reports for approval by the Managers and/or Directors within agreed timescales.
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.