27 Jul Trust Manager
We have a great opportunity available for a Trust Manager to join a leading fiduciary services provider in Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
- Being responsible for a portfolio of clients, maintaining contact with those clients and periodically reviewing their requirements
- Organising and reviewing the daily workload of staff, monitoring progress to avoid backlogs and ensure that organisational, financial targets and time utilisation are met
- Being responsible for the team’s client billing process, ensuring all WIP is billed in accordance with the Company’s policies
- Provide training, feedback and guidance as necessary to team members
- Being responsible for the efficient working of a team of staff on a day to day basis
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.