12 Jul Trust Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Trust Manager to join one of the leading trust firms in Guernsey.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensure that clients’ needs are met and that their entities are being managed effectively
- Ensure systems are in place and working properly so that deadlines are recognised and met
- Keep systems and working practices under review to ensure that the office functions efficiently
- Ensure training for direct and indirect reports is relevant and that staff are properly equipped with the skills necessary to perform their work
- Maintain technical standards at all levels as evidenced primarily by standards of practice and record keeping
- Manage the appraisals process for direct and indirect reports
- Monitor portfolio billing and receivables
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.