06 Oct Trust Assistant Manager
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Trust Assistant Manager ; STEP or ICSA qualified, at least 5 years’ experience in a trust environment.
This role reports to the Trust Manager and has the following key responsibilities:
- Assist with the management of a team of administrators in all aspects of trust and company administration and support the Team Manager with the day to day running of the team and its systems.
- Assist the Team Manager to ensure that the team’s utilisation and other targets are met and that all internal and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Become familiar with all clients within the team and take responsibility for the day-to-day management and administration of an allocated portfolio of clients
- Manage and delegate tasks to the team members and assist them with tasks and training as appropriate.
- Handle and resolve complex/unusual operational and managerial problems that are referred to from above and below with support from the Team Manager / Directors.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.