05 Oct Trust and Corporate Services Officer
This is a great opportunity to join Guernsey’s leading independent fiduciary and corporate service providers as a Trust and Corporate Services Officer.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- The administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies of low- medium level complexity.
- Cash management and payments.
- Drafting of minutes and resolutions.
- Maintenance of records, statutory or otherwise.
- Bank/investment account openings.
- Ensuring that client invoices are produced and sent to the client in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that debtors are controlled and debts collected in a timely manner.
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.