09 Jan Trust and Company Administrator
This a great opportunity for a Trust and Company Administrator to join a Guernsey-based, family-owned independent fiduciary and fund administration business .
- General day to day trust and company administration;
- Maintaining client and entity database records;
- Collecting and verifying client due diligence;
- Liaising with clients and advisors; and meeting clients.
- Preparing trustee and board minutes, deeds of appointment, loan agreements, issue of share certificates and maintenance of statutory records;
- Arranging and recording trust distributions, loans payments, acquisition and disposal of assets, expenses;
- Maintaining asset, nominee and power of attorney registers;
- Maintaining electronic and hard-copy filing records;
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.