27 Jul Trust Administrator
We have a new opportunity for a Trust Administrator to join a leading fiduciary services provider in Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
- Administering a small portfolio of clients in an efficient manner
- Supporting the Finance and Accounting team with uploading payments in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring that the book-keeping for the portfolio is kept up to date and if not, to liaise with the Finance & Accounting team
- Assisting with the set up and maintenance of statutory records as required
- Having a working knowledge in the formation of limited companies and setting up of new trusts
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.