04 Apr Trust Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Trust Administrator to join an independent Channel Islands fiduciary focused on providing premium service to ultra-high net worth individuals and families.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Day-to-day administration and management of designated client portfolio.
- Understanding of your client entities and the responsibilities and roles of each party e.g. Protectors.
- Reviewing of trust deeds, company articles, legal agreements etc. to identify key clauses and terms.
- Effecting payments, investments and monitoring cash liquidity across structures.
- Liaison with advisors, lawyers and other external service providers.
- Ensuring CDD is up-to-date, supervising the release of appropriate CDD to other parties – effecting NDA/confidentiality agreements as necessary.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.