30 Jul Trust Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Trust Administrator, working for an established fiduciary services company. In this role, you would assist with the Day to day running of a portfolio of clients which will contain a mixture of trusts and companies dealing with a wide variety of arrangements.
• Educated to ‘A’ Level standard, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience together with the previous management of a portfolio of clients.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good letter writing skills.
• Good numeracy and computer skills.