07 Feb Treasury Services Officer
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Treasury Services Officer.
- Liaison with Directors, Managers and Team Leaders and other staff in relation to client portfolio matters.
- Dealing with administrative aspects of client investment matters.
- Liaison with clients on administrative matters as required both by telephone and in writing.
- Liaison with service providers.
- Producing valuations, reconciliations and reports as required.
- Assist more junior staff (where applicable) or colleagues from other departments with queries/problems being encountered and assist in the resolution thereof.
- Setting up of cash management clients and reviewing and collation of due diligence documentation (where applicable).
- Responsibility for escalating matters to management where appropriate.
- Assisting with ensuring department deadlines are met.
- Assisting colleagues with queries on Bloomberg.
- Assisting with FX and Stock dealing. Producing contract notes and associated paperwork as required and placement of deals if required.
- Assisting with the setting up of bank routing instructions.
- Responsibly for weekly bank credit profiles and regular bank reviews.
- Maintaining client and general files.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ financial services experience with emphasis on investments and investment techniques
- Professional qualification or studying towards a relevant professional qualification will be viewed favourably.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to impart knowledge to others.
- Attention to detail
- Good team player with positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to take responsibility for all work, including the prioritisation of workload and ability to meet deadlines at all times with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated ability to maintain client relationships in accordance with PraxisIFM standards.
- Knowledge of cash management techniques
- Good critical analysis skills, problem-solving skills and solid book-keeping skills
Category | Banking, Finance / Fund / Administration
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-2741