07 Nov Transactions Administrator
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Transactions Administrator.
- Daily processing of policyholder switch and redirection requests ensuring accuracy to client instructions.
- To assist in fund closures and redirection to new fund(s), ensuring the accuracy of data and output.
- To assist with bulk fund switches out of holding funds as and when required.
- Accurate and timely processing of policyholder claims, including regular income and funding, ensuring proceeds are discharged in accordance within company service standards.
- Accurate and timely payment of claims, raising telegraphic transfer payments in various currencies as required.
- Maintain contact on a regular basis with the staff in the regional offices to deal with any queries/additional documentation
- Ensure the regional offices are kept informed of any issues or procedural and systems changes.
- To liaise with relevant Head Office Departments as necessary to ensure the smooth running of all customer transactions.
- Timely and accurate input of client transactions.
- Timely and accurate turnaround of day to day queries.
- Monitor and develop self skills and knowledge to meet current and future business requirements.
- To ensure that the Line Manager is made aware of any developments, training needs or issues, so that the appropriate action can be taken.
- Client risk assessment input ensuring the data is accurate
- Document scanning
- Final surrender payment date logging and surrender statement retrieval
- Willingness to accept such requests and perform them to the best of ability in a timely fashion.
Skills and Experience:
- Will typically have spent at least 1-2 years in a financial services environment and may have a practical knowledge of life assurance products.
- Payments, investigations and reconciliations clearance experience an advantage.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment to tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as part of a Team
- Intermediate computer skills with well established capabilities in Microsoft office.
Category | Banking, Finance / Administration
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-2427