18 Apr Trainee Trust Administrator
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Trainee Trust Administrator.
- Assist with routine administrative and clerical duties within a team of Trust and Company Administrators.
- Accurately record time spent on individual cases, ensuring that targets are met when reasonably possible.
- Fully understand your personal responsibility and the Company’s requirements under the Anti-Money Laundering Law, Regulations and Guidance Notes.
- Maintain good business practice, confidentiality and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare and sign correspondence in line with internal procedures.
- Prepare investment & financial reports for approval by Relationship Manager within agreed timescales.
- Prepare Bank instructions and conduct simple Bank reconciliations in line with internal procedures.
- Maintain accurate computer bookkeeping records.
- Undertake ad-hoc fiduciary projects as required.
- Other duties appropriate to the nature and level of responsibility of the role.
Skills and Experience:
- At entry level, the holder of this position should be educated to ‘A’ level standard, have software skills in Microsoft Office and have strong written and spoken communication skills.
- In addition to these skills, those with previous experience may hold a professional qualification such as CIFA (Certificate in International Financial Administration). They will hold or be studying towards STEP or other relevant professional qualification
Category | Trust / Administration / Graduate, College Leaver
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-3023