21 Dec Trainee Trust Administrator
This is a great opportunity for a Trust Administrator to join a international group of professional firms that provides advice to high net worth individuals and families.
Some of the main duties include:
- Administration of a portfolio of clients, keeping their line manager appraised of ongoing activity
- Ability to handle telephone callers with confidence
- Understand the fundamental techniques of book-keeping and financial record keeping, assist with accounts preparation as and when required
- Organise own work-flows so that nothing gets forgotten or overlooked
- Recognise problems and areas of difficulty at an early stage and refer to line manager
- Communicate fully and meaningfully with colleagues and superiors
- Maintain a good knowledge of trust and company administration practice, compliance and anti-money laundering regulations
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.