10 Aug Trainee Trust Administrator
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Trainee Trust Administrator to join an intermediary experts business.
Key duties will include:
- Assist Trust Administrators/Managers/Directors with the day to day administration of portfolios of clients
- To assist your Manager, where necessary, on projects and client work
- Review quarterly billing runs to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of time charges and narratives used
- Prepare minutes/resolutions/loan agreements/Powers of attorney/certificates of incumbency/stock transfer forms/simple share purchase agreements/declarations of trust
- Liaise with manager and or directors and arrange for all other documents to be drafted by suitable legal or other professional firm
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.