13 May Trainee Fund Administrator
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Trainee Fund Administrator, working for one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services. In this role, you will train to become a Fund Administrator and after a period of time/learning will be required to liaise with clients, banks, investment advisors, service providers and the fund directors as well as other internal staff.
- A strong academic background and a willingness to undertake further study/training.
- Sound accounting/mathematics knowledge.
- The ability to work on own initiative and to be part of a team.
- Excellent presentational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT skills/knowledge.