15 Mar Trainee Corporate Administrator
Posted at 12:25h in
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Trainee Corporate Administrator.
- Assist with all aspects of the administration on a range of entities across various corporate structures, including companies, trusts and limited partnerships
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Assisting with all aspects of company secretarial matters, including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes for board meetings
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle entity expenses and complete investment transactions throughout the structures
- Maintain accurate records for all entities administered including contact information and investor details, processing all changes thereon
- Assisting with the submission of regulatory and statutory filings
Skills and Experience:
- The candidate will be expected to study for a relevant professional qualification
- Basic technical knowledge
- Computer literacy skills are essential
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.