08 Sep Trainee Compliance Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Trainee Compliance Administrator to join an independent Channel Islands fiduciary focused on providing premium service to ultra-high net worth individuals and families.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Understanding regulatory requirements for the corporate licences held – Regulation of Fiduciaries, Data Protection and others
- Understanding the compliance procedures and company policies necessary to fulfil the compliance functions on a day to day basis
- Reviewing and reporting the findings for various compliance reviews in line with the compliance monitoring programme
- Maintaining and updating the various compliance registers and logs to evidence the compliance department has completed appropriate checks in accordance with GFSC requirements
- Pro-actively participate in updating fiduciary compliance monitoring programmes as necessary for efficiency and regulatory changes
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.