18 Oct Trainee Analyst, Investment Services
We have a great opportunity for a Trainee Analyst to join an actuaries and consultants firm.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation of data and calculations for actuarial valuations and financial reporting of pension schemes for clients.
- Calculating benefits for individual members of pension schemes and preparing draft letters to communicate the results.
- Preparing and checking standard valuation reports.
- Representing the company professionally and effectively with clients and maintaining a high standard whether by phone, in writing or in person.
- Being responsible for checking the work of other team members in the Pensions Actuarial department.
- Providing support to partners and staff as required.
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.