31 Mar Trainee Analyst, Fiduciary Investment
We have a great opportunity for a Trainee Analyst to join an award-winning private bank.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- To undertake a number of internal portfolio reviews against market benchmark and peer group;
- To assist with the team with the management of any external service providers through prompt delivery of information and documentation;
- To maintain and where applicable remediate portfolio related data within the core administration systems;
- To undertake research on client counterparty credit ratings and risk;
- To download data from current business intelligence systems and rework and prepare this according to the requirements of numerous different stakeholders
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.