12 Jul Trainee Accountant
We have a great opportunity for a Trainee Accountant to join an established audit and assurance firm in Guernsey.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Prepare statutory and non-statutory accounts for a broad range of client entities to a high standard.
- Produce adequate working papers, with backup documentation.
- Review the accounting records of client ledgers and ensure that all relevant documentation is correct and up-to-date, taking appropriate action to rectify any issues or problems.
- Post period end accruals and other adjustments.
- Deal with any queries and follow up administrative action which may be required during and on completion of the accounts.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.