23 Feb Credit Control Administrator
This leading law firm is seeking a Credit Control Administrator to provide credit control and administrative support to the finance function of the firm.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Daily processing of automated reminders for unpaid client invoices
- Monitor Office bank accounts for receipts, reconcile details and input transactions
- Liaise with service providers, banks and other law firms as required
- Deal with internal and client enquiries (e.g. account balances, breakdown of charges, copy invoices etc.)
- Liaise with Partners and Fee Earners in respect of their unpaid invoices, and provide reports as required
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.