14 Jun Tax Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tax Manager to join one of the largest independent accounting and advisory firms in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is to provide tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of private and high net worth clients.
Some of the key duties include:
- Researching and interpreting changes in relevant tax legislation in both Guernsey and the UK
- Meeting with clients and collating information
- Overseeing the preparation and submission of client tax returns
- Liaising and negotiating with the Tax Authorities on behalf of clients
- Providing consultancy services to high value private clients
- Creating tax strategies for clients
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.