12 Dec Senior Trust Officer
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Trust Officer to join a leading, corporate business services provider.
- Serve as a primary or general point of contact and to provide a premium service to your clients;
- Understand your clients and their business and ensure that any changes in legislation are adhered to;
- Ensure all work performed is invoiced on time and in line with client contracts.
- Support relationship managers and the finance function for any outstanding client debt.
- Work with your team to ensure we build and maintain strong relationships with clients as well as other teams and provides day-to-day assistance, advice and support.
- Ensure you maintain the appropriate level of technical expertise, qualifications and experience to provide the Service and ensures this remains up to date through CPD
- Where appropriate promote the organisation’s capabilities to clients, identify sales opportunities to be forwarded to the relationship managers and achieve contract extensions or additional business within the account(s).
- Support head of Service delivery for the function to ensure the improvement of our total service delivery to clients.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.