05 Oct Senior Trust Officer
This is a great opportunity to join Guernsey’s leading independent fiduciary and corporate service providers as a Senior Trust Officer.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- The administration of an established portfolio of trusts and companies of varying complexity/ or 1-2 very complex structures.
- Cash management and payments.
- Drafting of minutes and resolutions; simple agreements.
- Maintenance of records, statutory or otherwise.
- Bank/investment account openings.
- Ensuring that client invoices are produced and sent to the client in a timely manner.
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.