15 Jul Senior Trust Officer
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Trust Officer to join an independent fiduciary services company in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is to play an active role in a team of trust and company administrators; working closely with Trust Managers to deliver consistently high quality service in the daily administration of a portfolio of Trust, Company and Private Client relationships.
Some of the key tasks include:
- Make distributions to beneficiaries
- Draft trust and company minutes and correspondence to clients
- Maintain and update Client Due Diligence
- Complete Annual Trust and Company Reviews
- File documents using efficient filing techniques
- Prepare annual validations
More information about the role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.