20 Jan Senior Research Analyst
We have a great new opportunity for a Senior Research Analyst to join a leading pension management services company in Guernsey.
The duties of this role relate to design, co-ordination and analysis of market research projects.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design, planning and management of research projects, taking into consideration the research objectives and the budget available for the research
- Application of quantitative and qualitative research methods for data collection,
- Preparation of reports (using Microsoft PowerPoint) that reflect a clear understanding of the analysis and interpretation of the data collected
- Ensuring all research activities comply with professional standards ( e.g. Market Research Society’s Code of Conduct )
- Preparation of proposals and client documentation
- Liaising with clients and attending client meetings
- Marketing using social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Support to other team members (which may include temporary fieldworkers)
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.