01 Feb Senior Manager, Private Wealth
Posted at 09:07h in
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Manager (Private Wealth) to join a leading, corporate business services provider.
- Manage ongoing contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services to clients for an account or group of accounts.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for key client relationships and ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Ensure all work performed is invoiced on time and in line with client contracts.
- Be jointly responsible with the finance function for any outstanding client debt.
- Be responsible for the implementation of annual fee increases.
- With the relevant sector head and operational lead, assist with the preparation of the annual budget for the service line.
- Serve as primary contact person for escalations and ensure client satisfaction.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.