20 May Senior Manager, Corporate Secretarial
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Manager to join the Corporate Secretarial team of a leading provider of Institutional Client Services and Private Client Services.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Responsible for the performance of the whole corporate secretarial function and service delivery to our clients
- Help to guide and develop junior members of the team
- Ensuring the Company Secretarial function delivers to agreed scope and timescales
- Drafting client SLAs and monitoring KPIs
- Understand the relevant regulatory regime and ensuring that all activities undertaken meet regulatory requirements
- Draft board papers, ensure board packs are assembled and distributed to client boards in a timely manner
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.