25 Oct Senior Compliance Analyst
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Compliance Analyst, working for an actuaries and consultants firm.
The duties of this role relate to the operation and development of the compliance function for regulated and non-regulated business within the Group and may include but are not limited to:
• Supporting the MLRO, MLCO and CO in fulfilling their duties
• Assist in the preparation of reports to the Board of regulated companies
• Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
• Monitor compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies
• Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests
• Undertaking Compliance monitoring testing
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.