16 Jun Senior Company Secretarial Officer
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Company Secretarial Officer to join a leading provider of Fund and Corporate Services.
The main purpose of this role is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Assist in co-ordinating all fund / company secretarial matters, including production of Board packs, preparation of minutes for Board meetings and follow up on action points
- Maintenance of up to date and accurate statutory records and registers for a variety of corporate entities
- Ensure accurate investor records are maintained and process all investor changes / transfers thereon
- Ensure the timely preparation and filing of periodic financial information in accordance with constitutional and regulatory requirements
- Assist with the opening of new bank accounts for the fund and corporate entities across a range of banking platforms
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.