12 May Senior Associate, Service Delivery
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Associate to join a leading, corporate business services provider.
The main focus of this role is to ensure the day-to-day administration work for the Valuations department runs smoothly and adheres to regulations and SLA’s.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Assist in the preparation of net asset valuations for other companies, partnerships and private equity vehicles, including ensuring proper administration of the entities
- Assist with the reconciliation the Funds client accounts on a monthly basis
- Liaise with external service providers, auditors, bankers, investment managers, custodians etc
- Assist in ensuring quality day to day service for client portfolio
- Provide support and guidance to fund department in all aspects of fund accounting and administration, as required
- Assist in the resolution of complex/unusual operational problems that are referred to from above and below
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.