23 May Senior Administrator, Fiduciary
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join the Fiduciary team of an independent administration outsourcing solution in Guernsey.
The main purpose of this role is To take responsibility for and ownership of a varied portfolio of client entities and provide general support to the Fiduciary function and the wider Group as required.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintain secretarial, governance and transactional oversight and control of a cross section of client entities.
- Maintain a high level of communication and interaction with clients, investors and advisors as required.
- Maintain excellent client relationships.
- Drafting of minutes/resolutions for Client transactions.
- Review of Financial Statements.
- Identify opportunities to expand services to existing clients and new business opportunities.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.