08 Apr Senior Administrator, Company Secretary
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join a leading provider of fund administration, custody, banking and fiduciary services.
Some of the main duties of this role include:
- Assist with the administration of a range of entities across various corporate vehicles, investment holding companies and fund structuring entities, including for listed entities
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability, attending meetings and drafting minutes and resolutions for routine matters
- Assist with drafting stock exchange announcements and the administration related to listed entities
- Assist with the maintenance of accurate records for each entity, ensuring that all amendments are made in a timely manner
- Assist with regulatory and statutory filings
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and other business contacts
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.