24 Aug Senior Administrator (Board Servicing)
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution.
Key duties will include:
- Assist the Board Service Manager with the administration of the board servicing aspects for a small portfolio of Guernsey and non-Guernsey, listed and unlisted, entities with a certain level of supervision
- Build relationships with the Boards and clients to help the department ensure all board servicing aspects of the service offering are managed effectively and efficiently
- Assist the Board Service Manager with maintaining the corporate calendars
- Assist with the drafting of agendas in advance of board meetings for review by the Board Service Manager
- Incorporate any comments to be made or additions to be included on the agenda and circulate it to the board Chairman (where appropriate) and other relevant attendees for review
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.