13 Jun Senior Administrator/Assistant Manager, Funds
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Administrator/Assistant Manager to join the Funds team of an international provider of Corporate Services & Global Expansion, Active Wealth and Fund Solutions.
The main purpose of this role is to take direct administrative responsibility for a complex portfolio of funds, companies and other structures ensuring that first class service is provided to clients, intermediaries and other stakeholders.
Some of the key duties include:
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with clients, client advisers, auditors, custodian, regulator, etc.
- General fund admin allrounder, including experience of day-to-day fund administration
- Continual appraisal and improvement of operating model to increase efficiency and control
- Financial management assistance of the business to include billing and to monitor and enhance team efficiency
- Ad hoc technical / regulatory project work as required
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.