06 Apr Security Operations Lead
We have a great opportunity for a Security Operations Lead to join a well-established telecommunications company in either Guernsey, Jersey or the Isle of Man.
The main focus of this role is to be responsible for operational security within the business, including active management of Security and Production authentication services.
Some of the duties of this role include:
- Work with internal stakeholders to review assets, identify weaknesses and ensure appropriate security is maintained
- Identify potential weaknesses and assist implementation of mitigations, including vulnerability management
- Manage internal security technology and tools
- Manage internal production services such as RADIUS and DNS
- Testing and evaluation of new security products
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal activity
- Investigate security alerts and take active role in Incident Response
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.