10 Feb Security and Internet Services Technician
Posted at 13:34h in
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Security and Internet Services Technician to join a local telecommunications provider.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support internal security technology and tools
- Support internal Firewall estate including rule updates
- Support ISP environment including AAA, DNS and Linux operating systems
- Support monitoring and alerting tools
- Assist development of automation through orchestration tools and scripting
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
- Research/evaluate emerging technologies and tooling
- Liaise with stakeholders and assist with internal audit
- To take a fully active role in the standby and call out scheme with a contractual obligation to provide call out cover.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.