28 Apr Securities Administrator
We have a great opportunity available for a Securities Administrator to join a leading provider of insurance-based wealth solutions in Guernsey.
Some of the key functions of this role include:
- Assist in the preparation of management information and investment presentations
- Ownership and management of the Company’s Business Continuity Plan including incident management and regular testing
- Regular systematic reviews of Internal Controls along with periodic review of the Company’s Compliance and Procedures
- Regular oversight of securities and cash positions, with reconciliations as required across client money accounts
- Recording and monitoring of investment dealing from deal initiation, to execution and ultimately settlement
- To assist with the preparation and distribution of quarterly client report packs that include portfolio performance calculations, relative performance, valuations, income schedules and portfolio commentary
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.