18 Jan Retail Sales Advisor
We have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Sales Advisor to join a well-established telecommunications business which operates across the Channel Islands.
- Welcome and greet customers Our Retail Sales Advisors are the face of our company and you will be responsible for helping our customers with their needs, queries, challenges and technical hurdles.
- Maximise sales opportunities and achieve targets whilst ensuring products and services fulfil customers’ requirements and assist with the completion of applications / transactions.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent and efficient customer service and keeping wait times to a minimum.
- Welcome and deal effectively with customer feedback, use knowledge and experience to make informed decisions on how best to resolve situations to maximise customer experience whilst balancing commercial impact to the business.
- Manage point-of-sale processes with high level of attention to detail and accuracy for all contracts whilst adhering to GDPR during transactions.
- Demonstrate resilience within the fast-paced retail environment ensuring all needs of customers are completed, checked & resolved prior to the customer leaving the store.
- Provide 1st line customer support by inspecting, testing and processing faulty equipment & services. Offering dynamic solutions for customers, escalating more technical issues only where necessary.
- Escalate potentially serious service issues/complaints to the appropriate escalation point in a timely manner.
- Maintain a fully stocked store, visual merchandising standards and actively get involved with receiving of deliveries.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.