18 Nov Relationship Manager/Originator, Corporate and Family Office
This is a senior role reporting to the Head of Corporate and Family Office and will be for an established Business Developer who will work alongside the existing Business Developer and Head of C&FO to originate business. This role is to originate predominantly property loans in the residential and commercial real estate markets within the UK from an offshore Family Office and Trust and Corporate client base.
The role will primarily involve the following:
- Responsibility for lending to Family Office clients and providing real estate financing to clients structured through offshore trusts / corporate directorships;
- The role covers the origination and maintenance of lending facilities as well as providing a full product offering in banking, treasury and wealth management via colleagues;
- Responsibility for delivering to the team’s lending and income targets. Target levels of new business generation to be agreed with your line manager;
- Plan and initiate contact with key clients and prospects at all levels;
- Detailed analysis of new deals, including scrutinising customers, detailed financial analysis and property due diligence
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.