13 Mar Reception & Facilities Assistant
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Reception & Facilities Assistant.
- To greet clients and visitors to the office in a friendly and professional manner.
- To notify person(s) being visited of arrival of visitor and liaise further as and when required.
- To record arrival of clients and issue passes as required in compliance with ISO security
- To pay particular attention to client care and ensure that all visitors receive the highest quality of service.
- To ensure full ownership of the Reception and all associated areas, making sure that the areas are kept in the best possible order at all times.
- Manage all bookings, through the online booking system, for all rooms in the reception and associated meeting areas.
- Ensure that refreshments for meetings and catering requirements are provided as required. Assist and serve catering provision as required.
- Undertake procurement for the office as required (stationery, provisions, etc) and deal with invoices & recharges as required.
- Assist the facilities manager to maintain all areas of the building to the highest standard and report to those responsible.
- Check meeting rooms on a regular basis throughout the day, remove any objects causing any obstruction to the main walkway or fire exits.
- The post holder will be required to be a fire warden and first aider; the appropriate training will be provided.
- Preparation and sorting of all mail and associated courier services.
- Cover on reception involving liaising with clients and hospitality.
- Use of the online room booking system.
- Ordering of office supplies and services from agreed list of service providers.
- Assist the local Facilities Manager with building services and facilities liaising closely with maintenance and cleaning contractors.
- Liaising with contractors on repairs and maintenance issues.
- Involvement with the ordering and maintenance of stationery and other facilities related equipment and services.
- Assist the local facilities manager to maintain all areas of the building to the highest standard and to report faults to those responsible.
- Assist with the testing of business continuity plan and maintaining emergency contacts/key holders etc.
- Flexibility is essential to suit the needs and working practices of the department and its internal clients.
- Capable of operating as a member of a team and work unsupervised.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads, together with the ability to handle deadlines and respond well under pressure.
- Sound decision-making capabilities.
- Good written communication skills and an ability to deal with internal and external clients and contacts and all levels.
- Smart appearance.
- Good administration and organisational skills.
- Helpful and willing “can do” attitude.
Category | Administration
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-2894