25 Feb Quality Assurance Manager
We have a great opportunity for a QA Manager, working for a leading provider of Wealth and Corporate Solutions.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing the QA / testing responsibilities in and around the OSC
- Liaising with Change and Development teams over up-coming enhancements
- Coordinating and enabling UAT activities with the relevant Operational teams
- Participation in developing and updating the Roadmap for the OSC and its long-term
- Consulting / advising other development teams on testing, with the aim of developing a
consistent approach to testing based on best practice.
- Actively managing test environments and ensuring they can support planned projects
Some essential skills of the successful candidate will include:
- Minimum 5 years IT experience in a professional environment
- Minimum 3 years experience of working with online systems
- Experience in a QA lead role
- Knowledge of and experience in QA and testing principles, including practical experience
- SQL database experience and the ability to write simple queries to support testing activities
- Delivery and quality focused
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.