13 Mar Project Support Officer
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Project Support Officer.
- Support Project Manager(s) in the ongoing development and implementation of appropriate processes, tools, templates and technologies to support the delivery of projects.
- Provide secretariat support including coordination of meetings, collation of meeting papers, taking minutes at Project meetings, distributing information thereafter in a timely and efficient manner and maintaining the online project system and project communication media
- Co-ordination of the project team and contractor resource ensuring that they are deployed and their travel and expenses are managed accordingly.
- Maintain an awareness and up to date knowledge of the progress of projects across the entire portfolio and to assist with Stakeholder Management and Communication.
- Be aware of and comply with local legislation, specifically related to Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Data Protection.
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of the project lifecycle and an awareness of Project Management principles and techniques.
- Prince 2 Foundation/Practitioner or equivalent would be advantageous although training will be given to the right candidate.
- Proactive with good organisational skills and capabilities with the ability to self-motivate and multi-task whilst managing conflicting priorities or when working to deadlines.
- Good oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write reports and take minutes.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships and work as part of a team.
- Disciplined in information gathering and collation and following procedures with attention to detail and the ability to identify information or situations requiring escalation.
Category | Administration / Project Management
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-2893