18 Feb Private Equity and Funds Officer
This is a great opportunity for a Private Equity and Funds Officer to join an award-winning provider of bespoke administration and fiduciary services to corporate, institutional and private investors. The role holder will assist in the administration of one or more P/E structures focusing on investments in the technology sector.
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Completing Company and LP incorporation/registration process on the Guernsey Registry;
- Overseeing Company voluntary strike-offs and liquidations;
- Attendance at board meetings and detailed minute writing of decisions made by the board of directors;
- Onboarding of Investors including undertaking full CDD and AML reviews;
- Drafting and editing legal documents including Company and LP agreements;
- Managing bank and brokerage accounts which include large investment transactions;
Candidates will have:
- Ideally 3-4 years experience in the Trust/Company/Funds/PE industry.
- Advanced Certificate or Diploma in Fund Administration. Alternatively STEP or ICSA qualified, or working towards competing those exams
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.