02 Feb Policy Services Administrator ( Fixed Term Contract )
We have a great opportunity for a Policy Services Administrator ( 12 Months FTC ) to join a leading provider of insurance-based wealth solutions in Guernsey.
Key responsibilities and functions:
· Responsible for ensuring that processing of client transactional instructions is completed within service level agreements, including switches, surrenders, decreases, AMA’s, DSA’s, scanning.
· Responsible for adherence to legal, audit and AML requirements in the context of the role.
· Responsible for ensuring that relevant procedures are updated and maintained.
· Responsible for delivery of other projects or initiatives as directed by line management, as well as provision of relevant management information.
· Support Operational changes and initiatives to maximise client outcome and retention
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.